Supplier to Thermal must comply with these basic Quality Clauses Additional Quality Clauses will be noted on the Purchase Order as required.
* Any delay in shipment must be conveyed to Thermal Purchasing as soon as the delay is known.
* Any Changes to the contract requirments by the supplier must be approved by Thermal in writing.
* All information in the contract must be held in confidence and no third party request for information will be authorized unless instructed in writing by Thermal representative.
* In addition to Thermal right of entry, the supplier agrees to right of entry for our customers, or regulatory agencies, to all facilities and records in the performance of this contract.
* All applicable requirements must be flowed down to sub-tier suppliers.
* Notify Thermal of changes in product and/or process definition, changes of suppliers, changes of manufacturing facility location and, where required, obtain Thermal approval.
* Notify Thermal quality department prior to transferring ang Thermal work to new facility. Thermal QA Manager will determine prior to the transfer if the supplier may perform the transfer of work.
* Notify Thermal quality department of nonconforming product and make proper arrangements for approval.
* Maintain adequate records of all inspections and test. Records shall be kept for a period of ten (10) years after final payment for supplies or services.
* All work must be processed per latest revision unless otherwise instructed on purchase order.
* Compliance to AC7004, ISO 9001or AS9100 Quality Management System.
* Processing suppliers must furnish processing certifications to the purchase order requirements, and shall not process any parts for which they are not certified or approved.